- What's UP
- Space Rental
- Support UP
Education and Enrichment
Union Project offers group ceramics programs to encourage creativity in our Pittsburgh communities. Our experienced staff builds ceramics classes that promote creative thinking, enhance curricula, and provide an engaging experience working with clay.
We can host class field trips and programs in our studio, or bring the supplies and experienced teaching artists to you.
Some options include:
- Individualized wheel-throwing instruction for ceramics classrooms
- Cross-curricular programs tied to state standards, such as ceramic tessellation tiles, narrative bookends, ancient history through pottery, or exploration of the natural world through clay
- Introductory clay workshops in sculpture and functional hand-building
- Badge-earning workshops for Girl/Boy Scouts
- Empty Bowls tie-ins to promote volunteerism and community engagement
- Visiting artist programs with renowned professional ceramics artists
- OR design your own individualized program with Union Project Arts Education Coordinator Milo Berezin.
If you’d like to request an educational or arts enrichment program for your school or organization, contact Milo Berezin at firstname.lastname@example.org for current rates and information.
If funding is a challenge, we offer need-based underwriting to support programming in lower income schools and neighborhoods. Let us know how we can make a ceramics program accessible to your group.
- Add Clay Cases to a children's program!