- What's UP
- Space Rental
- Support UP
Sunday, March 12, 2017. 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
To all the artists out there with good ideas, Soup N’at is back this March and ready to hear about your artistic ideas and new projects.
Soup N’at is a quarterly event that raises funds for artists to realize their dream projects. Approximately five finalists will be chosen to present their proposals to an audience of soup loving attendees. At the end of the night, each attendee will cast a vote for their favorite project. The winning artist will walk away with all of the night’s proceeds to bring their dream to life.
The finalist are:
- Felicia Cooper – “The Kindness Dinosaurs” stop-motion animation
- Carolyn Pierotti – “DIGS – Sexism in the Arts” group exhibition
- Women Writers of Northview Heights – publishing creative writing books
- Girls Write Pittsburgh – inspire girls to find their voice through writing
- Jess Gold and Amos Levy – “The Community Mixtape Project”
Your $10 cash donation at the door gives you these awesome things:
- Delicious soup from a local restaurant including Soup Nancys, Aladdin's Eatery Pittsburgh, brillobox, and also soup made by our kitchen volunteers Caitlin Crawford and Madalyn Hochendoner with fresh local produce from Penn's Corner Farm Alliance and East End Food Co-op
- Mouth watering baked goods kindly provided by Whitfield at Ace Hotel Pittsburgh, Food Glorious Food, and Allegro Hearth Bakery
- Tasty spring gourmet beers from Penn Brewery
- Entertainment by Aaron Lefebvre
- A voting ballot to vote for your favorite proposal
- The unmistakeable satisfaction that comes with supporting our local artists
The event is sponsored in part by New Sun Rising.
Soup N'at is organized by Union Project and supported by a group of dedicated volunteers. Stay tuned for more updates and announcements!