Steel City Studio Tour Artist Fee
Steel City Studio Tour (SCST) is offering a sliding scale of $75-150 for artist fees to make participating in the sale accessible. The recommended fee is $100. All artist fees are due by July 1, 2022.
- Upload promotional information to this shared folder no later than July 1. This information should include an image of you, 5-10 images of your work, and a 2 – 3 sentence bio. We will use these materials for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Pay your artist fee no later than July 1. The recommended fee is $100, but we’ve set a sliding scale between $75 and $150. Please pay what is feasible for you – if you can pay more than $100, we appreciate it! Any payments above the recommended $100 will help with additional marketing and artist support this year and next. Click the space below “Amount” and enter the amount you wish to pay, then proceed with checkout.
- From now until the event in October, please help us promote the SCST. We will create and provide a promotional toolkit with graphics, links, and suggested language to help you share with your networks. The more we share the event, the more successful it will be.
- Work with your site liaison to set up for the event and arrange for refreshments. Depending on the site, this may include moving furniture, setting up your work display, baking cookies, or kicking in some cash to buy LaCroix. The site liaisons are Talon Smith, Jenna Vanden Brink, Meghan Burke with Dan Tomcik, Chelsea Erdner, and Mac McCusker.
- Send your sales total to Michelle Clesse at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday, October 3. We use this information anonymously and in aggregate form only to report on the event’s success and to track sales across different event years.
Steel City Studio Tour is organized and presented by a collaborative group of Pittsburgh potters and studios. Union Project is acting as the fiscal sponsor to SCST.
Suggested amount: $100.00